Women and NegotiationsLearn How To Claim Your Value
It Begins by Asking
Recent research shows women are 4x less likely to initiate negotiations than our male counterparts. Four Times! Why? Perhaps it can be attributed to our belief that we aren’t worthy, don’t have the confidence, or simply have not been taught how to effectively negotiate and ask for exactly what it is that we want.
With the Elevate for Her negotiation training programs, we are looking to reverse that tide. Led by Megan Karsh, you’ll learn from one of the country’s top female negotiation experts who has been in the trenches (literally). She also understands that “negotiating while female” is truly a reality in business today that must be addressed and considered in order to achieve optimal results each time you arrive at the negotiation table.
What You'll Learn
- Negotiations – what it is, what it isn’t, and why you shouldn’t fear it
- How to think critically about power, claiming value, and the right to ask for more
- The anatomy of any negotiation, from your interest, their interest, leverage, offer and concession, and more
- What you need to do in order to fully and confidently prepare for negotiations
- How to understand first offer dynamics and should you or shouldn’t make the first offer
- How to know the signs of when to pursue a deal – or when to move on
Lunch & Learn
READY TO ELEVATE
When You are Ready to Claim Your Value